Welcome to the section of our site where we post the latest issues of our newsletters.
We offer Professional Audience publications, which are written for physicians, nurses and researchers, but patients and their families and friends are also encouraged to read these articles.
Our publications for General Audiences are full of the latest news and information that patients and their loved ones can use.
healthpoints: For the healthcare consumer
Columbia University Medical Center surgeons care for the community by providing education and information on various medical conditions that may require surgery.
Healthpoints is for anyone considering or seeking opinion about surgery.
- Greetings: Message from the Chairman
- Gastric Cancer: New initiatives in screening and education take aim at deadly disease
- Lung Transplantation: Update on ex vivo lung perfusion, a new method to assess and prepare donor lungs
- New Faculty: Meet the newest physicians and surgeons in the Department of Surgery
Sign up for our healthpoints e-newsletter
Liver Disease and Transplantation Newsletters
The newsletter for liver transplant patients and families.
Sign up to receive an email when a new edition of Liver Connection is posted on our website.
If you prefer to receive the newsletter by mail, you can add your name to our mailing listor change your address, if you already receive the newsletter.
- Transplant News
- The Affordable Care Act
- Silvia's Corner Silvia Hafliger, MD
Transplant Readiness Part II: Are you ready for the call?
- Patient Voices: A Reflection...My Journey Continues...
- Caregiving: Put Technology to Work for You
- The Pharmacy Corner Vaccines in Transplant Recipients
- Caregiver Support Group
- Educational Workshops
- Transplant Support Groups
- Transplant Resources
- Area Support Groups
John Jones Surgical Society Newsletter: For alumni of the Presbyterian Hospital surgical service
Keep in touch with colleagues who have trained and practiced in the Columbia University Medical Center Department of Surgery;
learn about the activities and current DOS attending residents.
- Thoughts from the Recorder of the Society
- Surgical Education Updates
- Lessons Learned
- Graduate Update
- John Jones Research Fellow Summary
A physician newsletter published by the division.
- Message from the Director
- Pediatric Craniofacial Surgery
- Body Contouring
- Microsurgical Reconstruction