Emile Bacha, MDPodcasts and Web Presentations
Emile Bacha, MD
|Address||Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital North Room 274|
New York, NY 10032
Dr. Tomoaki Kato and Dr. Emile Bacha lead dramatic surgical procedure to save young girls life.
- Do children grow out of heart abnormalities?
- Do I need a special diet after heart surgery?
- Do I need to quit smoking before heart surgery?
- How are pediatric congenital heart defects treated?
- What diseases often lead to heart transplants in children?
- What types of heart diseases are treated with surgery?
- Why are some children born with congenital heart defects?